Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Teresa has started playing peek-a-boo with us - I mean that she initiates the game! and she thinks she is the funniest little thing to ever walk the earth when she plays. Of course she is pretty dang funny!! Yesterday I was sitting at the computer working and she was playing in the dining room. I heard her crawling through the kitchen and then get quiet. Well, sometimes she decides to just sit and play with her fascinating hands so I left her be for a moment. Then I heard a quick EEE! I truned around and saw this little cherub faced girl standing tall, with a look of complete amusement, peering around the refrigerator at me! She laughed!!! and played peek-a-boo for a while before crawling to me to get hugs.

Then while we were eating dinner and she was playign int he family room she decided Dad needed some giggles. She crawled over to the table and positioned her self to peek at him. She peek acouple times with little giggles. She started laughing so hard and had such fun laughing that she forgot to play pee-a-boo and just stood there laughing! darling darling girl.

No comments: